Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunday Mourning.

•100 jumping jacks
•1/2 liter of water
•100 crunches
 •10 second break
•100 jumping jacks
 I woke up at three am and found my insomnia had returned again. Instad it laying around and doing nothing, I got up. A few hours later, I went to the youth session of church with my Dad. After there was a whole table filled with doughnuts for everyone. When I didn't take one, my Dad asked me if I had breakfast. I Lied and told him I had cereal right before we came. He said okay, but he is suspicious.
Yesterday he asked me if I was depressed, and I told him I wasn't. I laughed at the idea. I know I am though. Not horribly, but I am. Apperantly it runs in his side of the family, but honestly don't see how anyone couldn't be sad if they were in my situation.
 I won't go on with all my whining. I'll continue my day. I've been fasting since four pm yesterday, and plan to go until dinner. I would go past dinner if I could, but my parents always make us eat dinner together. So far I've had 2 liters of water, and I'm not hungry at all. It's quite nice not having food aromas drifting around the house, I'm not tempted, in fact I'm feeling confident. I can do this until dinner. It's not that long anyway, and I'll have very small portions when I do. I'll see how many calories I can burn off after, then not eat until dinner tomorrow. I'm going to do this every day. I've heard so many succes stories of small fasts. Even better ones with long fasts, but I guess this is all I can do.
 Kisses
 -Sophrosyne

2 comments:

  1. Hey. I apologize for the horrible way this post is formatted. I posted it from my phone, and I can't go back and edit it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey sophrosyne. ive been reading your blog and ive been really inspired to keep tryong. for two months now ive been going through this constant battle of fastong for two days and then binge eating the third day. its been really tough and damaging to my confidence and right as i was about to give up i found you blog. its given me a new sense of motivation just to know that im not the only one struggling. so thank you!! also i have a quick question. i have a terrible irresponsibilty to giving into cravings. how do you deal with them. ive troed every trick under the book from brushing my teeth to putting vasaline under my nose. please reply soon!
    ~Annalette.

    p.s. apologies for grammar im om my phone

    ReplyDelete