Monday, March 5, 2012

Successful Fast!

Yes! I fasted for 27 hours from Saturday to Sunday. I got away with eating a piece of bread and some broccoli during dinner. All I've had to eat today is a small handful of rice chex and two Tums. I hope to have another small dinner, then exercise for about an hour and a half.
Here are some random tips I've heard from various places.

I'm not sure if this is true or not, but I read somewhere that two Tums can curb hunger along with spinning. Bizarre? I don't know.

Curling up in a ball helps hunger pains go away. Really nice when fasting.

It's good to eat something small (very small) in the morning will help your stomach not growl until later. For me, only a tiny amount of gluten free Rice Chex does the trick.Gluten free Rice Chex has a tiny amount of sugar, and is fat free.

Try to avoid bread.

Try to avoid sugar (I think this one is sort of obvious).

Drink water!

Good luck,
-Sophrosyne

No comments:

Post a Comment